Enjoy seamless money transfer to any country of your choosing for all your business, education, medical, or any other payment needs in more than 16 currencies.
- Easily send money from any Bank Mandiri Branch or through the Mandiri Internet Bisnis (MIB) and Mandiri Cash Management (MCM) platforms.
- Competitive and flexible fees and foreign exchange rates.
- Easy, speedy, and secure money transfer.
- Sender / benefactor may be an individual person or an enterprise.
- Sender must fill out the Transfer slip at a Branch, or input the desired transaction using the Overseas Interbank Transfer menu on the MIB platform, or the International Transfer menu on the MCM platform.
- Money remittance of over USD 100,000 must be accompanied by underlying document(s).
You can choose any currency to send your money abroad, including:
USD, EUR, SGD, AUD, JPY, GBP, CAD, CNY, NZD, SAR, HKD, CHF, SEK, DKK, NOK, INR and others.
Enjoy a lower transfer fee by opting for your beneficiary to incur the charges (‘BEN’), or you can also opt to bear the charges yourself (‘OUR’). Fees include:
|TT SWIFT Fee||Rp 35.000,-|
|Provision Fee||0.125% of the total transfer amount (min. USD 5; max. USD 150), applied if the sender’s currency is the same as the beneficiary’s|
|Full-Amount Fee |
(charged if the sender would like the beneficiary to receive a full amount)
|-||USD 25 (USD) |
USD 30 (other than USD)
Cut Off Time
For your currency to be processed in the same day, the transfer request must be completed before the following time limit:
|Time Limit (GMT +7)||Currency|
|8.45||AUD, JPY, NZD|
|12.00||CAD, SAR, CHF, SEK, DKK NOK, INR|
|15.00||USD, EUR, SGD, dan lain-lain|
For more info, please contact:
Mandiri Call 14000