Outgoing Transfer Baru
Secure and hassle-free money transfer overseas
Enjoy seamless money transfer to any country of your choosing for all your business, education, medical, or any other payment needs in more than 16 currencies.
- Easily send money from any Bank Mandiri Branch or through the Mandiri Internet Bisnis (MIB) and Mandiri Cash Management (MCM) platforms.
- Competitive and flexible fees and foreign exchange rates.
- Easy, speedy, and secure money transfer.
Terms and Conditions
- Sender / benefactor may be an individual person or an enterprise.
- Sender must fill out the Transfer slip at a Branch, or input the desired transaction using the Overseas Interbank Transfer menu on the MIB platform, or the International Transfer menu on the MCM platform.
- Money remittance of over USD 100,000 must be accompanied by underlying document(s).
You can choose any currency to send your money abroad, including:
USD, EUR, SGD, AUD, JPY, GBP, CAD, CNY, NZD, SAR, HKD, CHF, SEK, DKK, NOK, INR and others.
Enjoy a lower transfer fee by opting for your beneficiary to incur the charges (‘BEN’), or you can also opt to bear the charges yourself (‘OUR’). Fees include:
|TT SWIFT Fee||Rp. 35.000,-
|Provision Fee||0.125% of the total transfer amount (min. USD 5; max. USD 150), applied if the sender’s currency is the same as the beneficiary’s
|Full-Amount Fee (charged if the sender would like the beneficiary to receive a full amount||USD 25 (USD)
USD 30 (other than USD)
Any amendment or cancellation made after the transaction has been executed may incur additional fee.
Cut Off Time
For your currency to be processed in the same day, the transfer request must be completed before the following time limit:
|Time Limit (GMT +7)||Currency|
|8.45||AUD, JPY, NZD
|15.00||USD,EUR,SGD, and others.
For more info, please contact:
Mandiri call 14000