Mandiri Cash Management
Mandiri Cash Management
Mandiri cash management (mcm) is an internet-based electronic application aimed at assisting companies in the wholesale segment in conduct their financial operations. By using a secure connection network, MCM provides greater convenience in monitoring bank accounts and conducting various types of financial transactions. MCM is like having a bank branch right at your company's location.
Feature :Account Information
- Balance Inquiry : financial account balance information in realtime online.
- Transaction Inquiry : information on financial transactions conducted By the customer.
- Account Statement : an easily monitorable current account.
- Issuance of notifications : notification of successful financial transactions, emailed automatically.
- Inhouse Payments: IDR and foreign exchange transactions between Mandiri accounts.
- Domestic Payments: Outgoing IDR transactions from Mandiri via SKN, RTGS or the atm bersama, links and prima networks
- International Payment : transaksi valuta asing keluar mandiri.
- International Payments: Outgoing foreign exchange transactions from Mandiri.
- Payroll: payment of salaries / wages of company employees.
- Tax Payments: State revenue transactions (tax and non-tax) conducted electronically.
- Utility Payments: routine bill payment transactions, such as telephone, electricity, water, insurance and others.
- Auto Debet : the solution for your receivables by auto debiting payor's account.
- Cash Pooling: automatically transfer funds to main account based on maximum amount limits for sub accounts.
- Cash Distribution: automatic transfer of funds from main account to a sub account based on the amount specified.
- Range Balance: transfer funds automatically from main account to sub account or vice versa based on target balance in sub account.
- Based on number of transactions
- Single Transaction: transactions with low frequency that are input manually one by one.
- Bulk Transactions: high frequency transactions by uploading file and auto debit methods.
- Based on transaction time
- Immediate: transactions are directly processed by the bank.
- Standing Instruction: transactions processed by the bank in accordance with instruction dates.
- Recurring Transfers: transactions are processed by the bank repeatedly according to the instruction schedule
- Flexibility and efficiency in time terms. Banking transaction process conducted in realtime online.
- Transaction security: Process of conducting and authorizing transactions is hierarchical
- Electronic data storage, which facilitates monitoring and filing of transaction data
Terms and condition :
- Company is a customer and has an account with Bank Mandiri
- For other requirements and service fees, please contact us on 14000.