If you have any questions regarding products or services from Bank Mandiri or if you have any:
To improve our performance, Please fill the form below.
Before you begin, please pay attention to these:
- Each form sent to us will be given ID ticket number which will be displayed after you hit the "submit" button.
- In accordance to Bank Indonesia Regulation No. 7/7/PBI/2005 concerning Resolution of Customer Complaints, every complaints should be enclosed with a photocopy of identification, please use the attachment facility on the form below or sent it via fax at 021- 5299-7711 and state your ID ticket number.
- To know your complaint status, please re-send your e-mail or contact Mandiri Call at 14000 or 021-52997777 by notifying your ID ticket number.
- Never disclose your USER ID and PIN while giving information, suggestion or complaints, the Bank will never ask for your USER ID and PIN in any condition.
- In case if you forget your Mandiri Internet USER ID & PIN, please inform your account number and the issuance branch office in "Nature of Problem" column, click here for information if you forget your Mandiri Internet Banking USER ID & PIN.
Bank Mandiri Main Office Address:
PT BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) Tbk.
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Ph: 14000, +62-21-52997777
SWIFT Code : BMRIIDJA
You can also contact us at:
Mandiri Call serves you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- 14000 can be accessed through telkom with local phone call rate from all over Indonesia.
- For access through cell phone, can be done from all GSM & CDMA operator with national coverage area and flat rate.
Phone call rate for 14000 through cell phone (per minute) as described below:
| ||Kartu Simpati||Rp. 1.800,-
|Starone (Jakarta)||Postpaid/Prepaid||Rp. 260,-
|Excelcomindo (XL)||Postpaid/Prepaid||Rp. 1.700,-
|Mobile-8 (fren)|| ||Rp. 1.200,-
|Telkom Flexi||Jakarta||Local Rate
- For Customers calling from a foreign country please dial +62-21-5299 7777.