You can withdraw cashes out from ATM machines and check your balance at :
- More than 600,000 ATM all over the world and more than 4,500 ATM throughout the country with Cirrus logo
- More than 750 ATM Mandiri
- More than 2,000 joint ATM Himbara (State-owned banks association: Mandiri, BNI, BRI and BTN) with the Link logo
In addition, you can also pay bills and transferring inter account through 750 Mandiri ATM machines. These include :
- Transfer inter bank account in Bank Mandiri
- Telkom* bills payment
- GSM Satelindo bills payment
Above all, you can still conduct banking transaction in a conventional way through the bank's tellers at all branches.
Your saving account is protected in Bank Mandiri as the leading state-owned bank and the trusted bank in Indonesia. PIN number is required at all transactions both when you are shopping and using ATM machines. It is simply aimed to provide the feeling of security when customers use the card
Mandiri debit card can be accepted at more than 5 million merchants all over the world and 25,000 merchants throughout the country with Maestro logo.