Mandiri SGD Working Capital Loan
A working capital credit facility in Singapore dollar currency granted to Indonesian legal entities having needs for working capital and/or receiving their income in SGD foreign currency.
- Limit of Working Capital Credit (WCC) SGD Foreign currency: 70% from the working capital needs
- Period of Working Capital Credit (WCC) SGD foreign currency facility: The period of Facility is 1 (one) year and extendable.
- Nature of Credit: Revolving and non-revolving.
- Collateral: Revolving and non-revolving.
- Interest Rate and Provision: in accordance with the applicable regulation
For further information regarding our products, please contact Call Mandiri at 14000, or click here to contact our Commercial Banking Center.