Mandiri Loan Plus
Working Capital Credit (WCC) facility which can only be withdrawn and paid once during its validity.
- Can provide lower interest rate and higher giro account interest rate.
- Provide flexibility for customers in managing their funds
- Period: Maximum of 1 (one) year and extendable.
- Nature of Credit: Non-Revolving, withdrawal shall be done at the beginning of credit facility, and settlement shall be done at the end of facility’s validity.
- Financing: 70 % of permanent capital need.
- Credit Interest Rate: up to 0.5% (IDR) or 0.3% (USD) lower than counter rate.
- Giro account service: can provide an additional 0.5% (IDR) from giro account counter service.
- Collateral: according to prevailing stipulations.
For further information regarding our products, please contact Call Mandiri at 14000, or click here to contact our Commercial Banking Center.