Mandiri Fixed Loan
A short term Working Capital Credit which withdrawal is using a media like Customer Acknowledgement Receipt or Promissory Note from the customer and transferred to the customerís current account. Withdrawal frequency is limited up to 5 times a month and payment done in accordance to the withdrawal media type.
- Withdrawal and Payment according to customized schedule
- Lower creditís interest rate
- Term: 1 (one) year max, can be extended
- Credit Line: Revolving
- Credit Currency: IDR and USD
- Withdrawal: 5 times maximum per month, using Customer Acknowledgement Receipt (CAR) or Promissory Note (1, 2, or 3 months period)
- Payment:For withdrawal with CAR, payment done at creditís facility due date. For withdrawal with Promissory Note, payment done at the promised due date
- Early Repayment: Approved with 7 days notice
- Collateral: According to the general provision
- Credit Rate: Lower credit rate than working capital creditís current account, with credit utility requirement 80% of the limit.
For further information regarding our products, please contact Call Mandiri at 14000, or click here to contact our Commercial Banking Center.