Surat Kredit Berdokumen Dalam Negeri (SKBDN) or often called local LC, is an instrument issued by a bank (Issuing Bank), upon request from Applicant containing the bank�s undertaking to pay a certain amount of money to the Beneficiary provided the Issuing Bank has received a set of documents in compliance with SKBDN�s terms. SKBDN is used to support domestic trade transaction.
Bank Mandiri, as the biggest bank in Indonesia, can serve your needs on domestic transaction both from Buyer as well as Seller side.
The issuance of SKBDN through Bank Mandiri can be done using the facility that we provide, or now, there is a faster way in issuing SKBDN by using your fund, cash/current account/time deposit, as Guarantee. As the biggest bank in Indonesia, our SKBDN will be well received by your counter party and their bank.
- Ensure that the documents presented are in compliance with SKBDN terms.
- Protects your transaction settlement process.
- Improve your credibility because the SKBDN that you used is issued by an international standard Bank.
In a buy/sell transaction with SKBDN, there is a grace period between document presentation and payment from the Issuing Bank. Bill Purchasing is a short term post export financing after shipment of goods which enables you improve your Cash Flow while awaiting payment from Issuing Bank.
This Bill Purchasing can be both for Sight SKBDN or Usance /deferred payment, with recourse. For this transaction, we will set up a Trade Line for you.
We can credit your account on the same date as the document presentation, provided a complying presentation before 12:00 noon.
- Assist you in seizing your business opportunities while improving your cash flow.
- Increase your competitiveness in your counter party�s eyes by offering them a deferred payment without disrupting your Cash Flow.
- Mitigate the possibility of non-payment by Issuing Bank due to discrepancy, with our Document Preparation service.
For further information regarding our products, please contact Call Mandiri at 14000. Or click here to contact our Institutional Banking office