Mandiri KPR Take Over
Mandiri KPR Take Over is Mandiri KPR facility that allows you to transfer a loan facility of the same or similar type from another bank to Bank Mandiri, and to access additional funds in line with your needs for purposes such as home renovations, education, vacation, and so forth.
Related link: Product Information
Who is the Mandiri KPR Takeover program aimed at ?
- People (employee and professional) who have taken out KPR or similar loans with other banks the loan must be more than 1 year old and all payments due under the loan must have been paid in full for the last 6 months.
- People with a minimum salary of Rp 3.5 million in Greater Jakarta and Rp 3 million outside of Greater Jakarta.
What are the benefits of Mandiri KPR Takeover ?
- Loans of Rp 50 million up to Rp 5 billion available based on a loan ceiling of up to 90% of the value of the collateral based on appraisal by the Bank
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible loan terms of up to 15 years
- 50% discount on Bank commission
- Administration fee Rp. 250.000
- Appraisal fee only Rp. 250.000
- Insurance premiums and notarial fees may be deducted from credit ceiling
What documents do I need to show the bank ?
The documents that must be submitted for a KPR Takeover loan are the same as for an ordinary KPR loan, with a number of additional documents such as the following :
- Copy of the loan agreement with transferring bank
- Copy of loan account statement from transferring bank
- Printout of loan debit balance from transferring bank
How long does this program continue ?
The Mandiri KPR Takeover program continues until 1 October 2013
Like to know more ?
For further information on Mandiri KPR Takeover, please contact:
- mandiri at 14000 or +62-21-5299 7777
- your nearest Sales Center or Consumer Loan Business Center/Outlet
- Or Click here to contact our Customer Service Representatives