Mandiri KPR Take Over
Mandiri KPR Take Over is a Mandiri KPR facility that allows you to transfer a loan facility of the same or similar type from another bank to Bank Mandiri, and to access additional funds in line with your needs for purposes such as home renovations, education, vacation, and so forth.
Related link: Product Information
To Whom Does Mandiri KPR Take Over Program Aimed at?
- Employees, professionals, and self-employees who have ongoing mortgage loan program in another bank, with the minimum age of the loan being 12 months and performing credit history in the last 6 months, tolerance are given only for 5 days past due based on IDI BI
- People with a minimum salary of Rp 3.5 million in Jabodetabek and Rp 3 million outside of Jabodetabek
What are the benefits of Mandiri KPR Takeover ?
- Loan limit / credit limit up to Rp. 5 Billion
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible loan terms of up to 15 years
- 50% discount on provision
- 50% administration fee discount
- Appraisal Fee Subsidy of Rp. 250.000
- Insurance premiums and notarial fees may be deducted from credit ceiling
What documents do I need to show the bank ?
The documents that must be submitted for a KPR Takeover loan are the same as for an ordinary KPR loan, with a number of additional documents such as the following :
- Copy of the loan agreement with transferring bank
- Copy of loan account statement from transferring bank
- Printout of loan debit balance from transferring bank
How long does this program continue ?
The Mandiri KPR Takeover program continues until 31 Januari 2015
Like to know more ?
For further information on Mandiri KPR Takeover, please contact:
- MandiriCall at 14000 or +62-21-5299 7777
- your nearest Sales Center or Consumer Loan Business Center/Outlet
- Or Click here to contact our Customer Service Representatives