FAQ Mandiri Personal Loan
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mandiri Personal Loan?
Mandiri Personal Loan is an individual credit without any collateral from Bank Mandiri to meet various customers need.
What kind of needs will be financed by Mandiri Personal Loan?
Any kinds of needs provided that it is not against prevailing regulations, morality, general order, such as education, marriage, family vacation, furniture to furnish your house and many more.
What is the Credit Limit provided by Mandiri Personal Loan?
The minimum amount of credit to be provided is Rp. 5 million and maximum Rp. 200 million, in multiplication of Rp. 500,000
What is the maximum tenor for Mandiri Personal Loan?
Mandiri Personal Loan provide 5 credit tenors:
- 12 months
- 18 months
- 24 months
- 30 months
- 36 months
Who can apply Mandiri Personal Loan?
Other than employees, professionals and businessmen who live in Jabodetabek, Semarang Yogya, Samarinda, and Balikpapan can utilize this credit facility
Is it possible that salary requirement to consider joint income with spouses income?
No. Mandiri Personal Loan does not consider joint income.
What is the requirements to obtain Mandiri Personal Loan?
- Indonesian citizens and domiciled in Indonesia
- Minimum age is 21 years and maximum age when the credit is fully paid is 55 years
- Status: Permanent Employee or Professionals with minimum service of 1 year
- Minimum monthly income Rp. 2,5 milion (for employees who have channeled their salaries through Bank Mandiri)
- Minimum monthly income Rp. 3 milion (for employees who have not channeled their salaries through Bank Mandiri)
What kind of supporting documents that should be provided to obtain Mandiri Personal Loan?
The requirements are:
- Completing Original Application
- Copy of Identity Card
- Original Payroll Slip
- Professional Permit (for professional)
- Copy of Saving Account or Current Account in the last 3 months
- Copy of personal Tax Registration Number (NPWP)
What kinds of provision that customers should pay?
- Maximum 3% from the credit limit for customer with less than 50 years of age and 3.5% for customers with equal or more than 50 years of age
- The fees already included provision, administration fee and life insurance fee)
Can I pay the remaining credit before the tenor ends?
Customer may pay the remaining credit before the tenor ends, and will be charged 5% from the remaining principal loan to be fully paid
How can I pay Mandiri Personal Loan?
- Bank will automatically deduct customer's saving account in Bank Mandiri until the credit is fully paid
- Every month, the debtor must provide sufficient funds to be deducted in their saving account to pay the installment.
- The date of monthly deduction will be the same as the date of credit payment. If the date falls on Weekends/Holiday, then the installment payment will be deducted on the previous day.
- To provide the funds in the above saving account, customers may transfer from other bank, transfer through teller, ATM, SMS Banking or Internet Banking.
What can you advise so I can faster decision in the credit review?
- Completing the application correctly
- Providing all required documents at once.