Notional Pooling is a mechanism of netting off the balance, by currency, of multiple accounts of participating companies (or branches of a company), so that the Bank will have a consolidated position of the company or Holding/Group, for the purpose of calculating interest based on the net balance. It will also facilitate inter-company borrowing without physical movement of funds.
In order to enable the Bank to settle the balance, it may require an agreement to be signed by participating companies (stipulating a crossed guarantee between participants).
- Technically simple to implement
- Each participating company retains autonomy over its bank accounts
- No inter-company loans appear in the accounts
- Facilitate inter-company borrowing
- Interest revenue calculation based on consolidated balance
- Ensuring availability of fund for operational process
- Real-time consolidated balance
- Overdraft limit possible
- Same currency only
- Redistribution of interest / charges set by Holding/Group
For further information please contact:
Hotline Service :
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Product Management Group
Cash Management Dept.
Plaza Mandiri Lantai 24
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav.36-38
Jakarta Selatan 12190
Telp : 021-52963001-3
Faks : 021-52904290
E-mail : email@example.com