Investment credit is a long-and-medium term of credit. It is usually awarded to entrepreneurs who need aid to finance capital goods aiming to rehabilitate, modernize, expand or build new project including to purchase machinery, buildings and land for factory. The credit is commonly allowed to encourage business expansion.
- The business must gain feasibility study
- The business must be completed with licenses: SIUP, TDP, and others
- Maximum period for credit settlement is 15 years with four-year grace period
- Main collateral is the business itself. Additional collateral is asked only if the bank requires
- Maximum financial sources from the bank is 65% and self financing 35%.
Interest rates :
Credit interest rates at 13,5 % *)
- Disbursement immediately transferred to clearing account
- Settlement plan determined in accordance with the company's cash flow
- Installment must strictly follow the length of time that has earlier been determined
- Settlement based on achievement of the project.
- In Jakarta
submitted to City Business Center (CBC);
- CBC Region III Jakarta Kota, Jl. Lapangan Stasiun No. 2, Jakarta Barat
- CBC Region IV Jakarta Thamrin, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 5, Jakarta Pusat
- CBC Region V Jakarta Sudirman, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 54-55, Jakarta Selatan.
- Outside Jakarta
submitted to representative offices or contact Bank Mandiri branch offices throughout the country.
- Or contact our Hotline services at,
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. - Commercial Banking Group
Plaza Mandiri Lt. 24
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38
Telp. (021) 5245026 - 5245168, Fax. (021) 5263632
*) interest rates is subject to change