Credit for working capital (KMK) is credit facility to be given in both rupiah denomination and other foreign exchange currencies. It is aimed to help entrepreneurs with working capital to be entirely spent in one cycle of business activity with maximum period of one-year.
KMK - Revolving
It is credit facility for maximum one-year business cycle, but it can always be extended.
It is credit facility that must be expired within one-year period of business cycle.
It is credit facility that is specifically designed for contractor services with one-year business cycle.
- A business that is liable to be financially supported
- A business with proper documents and business licenses such as SIUP, TDP, etc
- Maximum credit is for one year
- Main collateral would be the business requires for financial aid. Debtors would be asked for additional collateral if the bank considers it is necessary.
Interest rates :
Credit interest at 13,5 % *)
- Credits can be withdrawn in anytime
- The remaining amount of the credits will not be the subject of interest rates
- Credit settlement can be done at due time
- Financial activities are channeled through the loan account
- The credit is aimed to help financing working capital with high turnover.
- In Jakarta application can be submitted to City Business Center (CBC);
- CBC Region III Jakarta Kota, Jl. Lapangan Stasiun No. 2, Jakarta Barat
- CBC Region IV Jakarta Thamrin, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 5, Jakarta Pusat
- CBC Region V Jakarta Sudirman, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 54-55, Jakarta Selatan.
- Outside DKI Jakarta application can be submitted to all branches or contact Bank Mandiri offices throughout the country.
- Or contact our Hotline services at, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. - Commercial Banking Group Plaza Mandiri 24th floor Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Telp. (021) 5245026 - 5245168, Fax. (021) 5263632
*) Interest rates is subject to change