An Investment That Gave You Benefits and Security
To make sure your money invested on the right place, Mandiri Deposito Rupiah (IDR Time Deposit) is the right and reliable choice.
Mandiri Deposito Rupiah is a time deposit in IDR, with interesting interest rate and many other benefits.
Competitive Interest Rate
- The competitiveness of the interest rate in Mandiri Deposito makes your investment grow faster.
- The interest rate will be calculated based on the actual number of days (1 year = 365 days)
- Choices available based on time period that can be adjusted to fit your needs, which is: 1, 3, 6, 12, or 24 months.
- You can roll over your deposit automatically (Automatic Roll Over /ARO).
- You can choose to reinvest the deposits interest rate as addition to the deposit principal or transfer it to Mandiri Giro account or Mandiri Tabungan (Mandiri Saving account) that can be withdrawn at any time.
- Deposit interest rate can be received in advance, so you dont need to pay fully as what you originally placed in the Mandiri Deposito Rupiah.
- Can be created in the name of two individuals (joint account)
- The widely-known Mandiri Bank, giving you a symbol of bonafid personality with having a Mandiri deposit.
- Automatic Roll Over (ARO)
- You can automatically roll over your Deposit at the end of your deposit term
- Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call
- Opening and closing your deposit can be done through Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call.
- Information service and cancellation of Automatic Roll Over Deposit/ARO through Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call are available only for deposit opened through Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, atau Mandiri Call.
- Dana Tunai Mandiri
- You can get a Kredit Agunan Deposito (Deposit Collateral Credit) facility using your Deposit as collateral. Whatever you need is, it will be provided, fast and easy, and you will continue to earn interest form your deposit.
- Minimum deposit amount:
- Opening deposit through Mandiri branch offices Rp. 10,000,000,-
- Through e-Banking (Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call): Rp. 1,000,000.-
- Individual :
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI): Identity Card/Driving License/Passport
- Foreigners (WNA): Passport and Residence Permit (KIMS)/ Temporary Residence Permit (KITAS).
- Identity Card/Driving License/Passport of the company official in charge.
- Trading License (SIUP), Official tax Number (NPWP), Articles of Association and its latest changes.
- Stamp duty for time deposit opening and withdrawal in accordance to the prevailing regulation.
- The interest rate will be subject to tax in accordance to the prevailing regulation.
Interest rate and cost are subject to change at any time.