New release " starts on July 1st 2013, Mandiri KPR Existing Rate becomes 13.25% p.a. eff (floating)"
Mandiri KPR Options
Mandiri KPR comes in a variety of options to suit your every need :
- Mandiri KPR Duo is a Mandiri KPR facility that allows you to purchase a house, apartment or shophouse from a developer, together with a car, motorcycle, furniture or home appliances.
- Mandiri KPR Take Over is Mandiri KPR facility that allows you to transfer a loan facility of the same or similar type from another bank to Bank Mandiri, and to access additional funds in line with your needs.
- Mandiri KPR Flexible Is a Mandiri KPR facility that allows you to purchase a house, shophouse, combined house and office or apartment based on flexible repayments from a flexible (revolving) account on an agreed portion of the overall loan for a certain period.
- Mandiri KPR Angsuran Berjenjang Is a Mandiri KPR facility that is designed exclusively to allow people to purchase homes and which provides flexibility by allowing people to defer repayment a certain portion of the principal up to the third year, with the repayments returning to normal in the fourth year.
Advantages of Mandiri KPR
- Competitive interest rates
- Fast and easy processing
- Easy down-payment terms
- Flexible loan terms of up to 15 years
- Bank Mandiri works hand in hand with more than 350 project developers throughout Indonesia, many of which offer attractive home purchase schemes
Requirements for Application for Mandiri KPR
- Indonesian citizen living in Indonesia
- Minimum age of 21 and maximum of 55 at the end of the loan term in the case of employees and 60 in the case of professional/self-employed persons
- Permanent employment and regular income as permanent employee or professional/self-employed person, with a minimum period of 1 year’s employment in the case of employees, and 2 years in business in the case of professional/self-employed persons
- Required Documents :
No Documents Employee Professional Private 1. Original, fully completed application formed√√√ 2. Copy of ID Card of applicant and applicant’s spouse√√√ 3. Copy of marriage/divorce certificate (if married /divorced)√√√ 4. Copy of Family Registration Card√√√ 5. Copies of checking/deposit account statements for last 3 months√√√ 6. Copy of NPWP (Taxpayer Registration Number)√√√ 7. Most recent pay slip / Declaration of Earnings and letter confirming position/job√ 8. Copy of most recent balance sheet and statement of earnings√√ 9. Copy of company deed of establishment and business licenses√ 10. Copy of professional practice certificate√ 11. Copy of documents proving ownership of collateral: SHM/SHGB, IMB & PBB√√√
Commission, administrative fee, insurance premiums (life and loss), appraisal fee, notarial fees, certificate transfer fee and pledge of collateral agreement fee
For further information on Mandiri KPR Multiguna Products, please contact:
- mandiri at 14000 or +62-21-5299 7777
- your nearest Sales Center or Consumer Loan Business Center/Outlet
- Or Click here to contact our Customer Service Representatives