Mandiri Foreign Currency Deposit
Enjoy the benefit of choosing one of many currencies available and a flexible interest rate payment.
Under so many investment product offers, Mandiri USD Time Deposit is worth to consider for your security and investment profit. Mandiri USD Time Deposit is a time deposit in many currencies options, with lots of benefits that you can get.
Competitive Interest Rate
- The competitiveness of the interest rate in Mandiri Foreign Currency Time Deposit makes your investment grow faster.
- The interest rate will be calculated based on the actual number of days (1 year = 365 days)
- You can choose your own term of investment, you can choose from 1, 3, 6, 12 or 24 months.
- USD Time deposit placement using USD100 banknotes (in good physical conditions) will be 1:1 (nominal value of deposit recorded is equal to nominal value of deposited USD banknotes, with no other fee or commission).
- Free of commission fee for USD banknotes when you withdraw your time deposit up to USD 20,000/customer/month (while the stock lasts at the branch offices). For USD banknotes withdrawal more than USD 20,000 will be charged with 0.5% commission fee from withdrawal nominal.
- Options in withdrawing your Money is adjusted to your needs, either cash (banknotes) or cash in IDR.
- At the end of the deposit term, you can choose to earn the interest either in cash or reinvest it as addition to the deposit principal or transfer it to your preferred account.
- The interest of the time deposit can be received in advance, so you dont need to pay fully as what you originally placed in the Mandiri Deposito Valas (Mandiri Foreign Currency Deposit).
- Can be created in the name of two individuals (joint account).
Choice of Currencies
- Available in USD, JPY, EUR, CHF, SGD, GBP, AUD, HKD.
Automatic Roll Over
- You can Automatically Roll Over your Deposit (ARO) at the end of your deposit term without changing the bilyet giro, whether in accordance to nominal (principal) deposit or to the nominal plus the deposits interest rate.
Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call
- Information service and cancellation of Automatic Roll Over Deposit/ARO through Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call (available only for USD deposit opened through Mandiri SMS, Mandiri Internet, or Mandiri Call)
Kredit Agunan Deposito (Deposit Collateral Credit)
- You can get Kredit Agunan Deposito (Deposit Collateral Credit) facility using your Deposit as collateral. Whatever you need is, it will be provided, fast and easy, and you will continue to earn interest form your deposit
- Minimum Deposit:
Type of currency Minimum United States Dollar USD 1.000 Singapore Dollar SGD 1.000 Euro EUR 1.000 Australian Dollar AUD 2.000 Pondsterling GBP 1.000 Japanese Yen JPY 150.000 Hong Kong Dollar HKD 10.000 Swiss Franc CHF 2.000
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI): Identity Card/Driving License/Passport
- Foreigners (WNA): Passport and Residence Permit (KIMS)/ Temporary Residence Permit (KITAS).
- Identity Card/Driving License/Passport of the company official in charge.
- Trading License (SIUP), Official tax Number (NPWP), Articles of Association and its latest changes.
- Stamp duty for time deposit opening and withdrawal in accordance to the prevailing regulation.
- The interest will be subject to tax in accordance to the prevailing regulation.
- Deposit or withdrawal in IDR, other currency than USD, or between different currencies, will be subject to the buy-sell exchange rate.
Interest rate and cost are subject to change at any time.