Partnership and Environment Development Program (PKBL)
State-Owned Company’s Partnership Program is a special program designed to support and increase Micro Business’ capability to be independent through fund utilization of State-Owned Company’s net profit.. Environment Development Program is a special program to empower public social condition in State-Owned company’s business area through fund utilization of its net profit.
- Complying the criteria of Small Business.
- Never receive any loan facilities from Bank Mandiri or other bank, or other State-Owned Company.
- Having business that already existed at least 1 year and it has prospect to be developed.
- Priority given to micro business and cooperatives that has no bank access (not yet bankable), having annual assets/turnover below Rp 50 Million or not having enough collateral.
Credit Features :
- Maximum loan limit is Rp 20 million for individuals and maximum Rp 40 million for cooperatives.
- It can be used for Investment and/or Working Capital purposes.
- Minimum self financing is 25%.
- Maximum period for debt settlement is 5 years.
- Low and stratified interest rates according to credit limit.
- Main collateral is the project/business itself and additional collateral would be needed only if the bank requires.
- Low interest rate.
- Easy credit requirements.
- Light collateral.