Working Capital Loan
is loan facility given to aid entrepreneurs with working capital to be entirely spent in one cycle of business activity and/or other specific working capital such as to fund inventory/receivables/project or other special conditions that the bank consider worth to be funded.
- Submitting copy of applicant’s identity document, such as: Citizen Identity Card (KTP), Official Family Card (KK), and Article of Incorporation.
- Submitting copy of business licenses, such as: Tax Payer Identification Number (NPWP), Business Legal Permit Certificate (SIUP), and Certificate of Company Registration (TDP).
- Filling out loan application form.
Target of Working Capital Loan financing:
Individual or legal/non-legal entity, with loan limit above 100 million Rupiah and up to 5 billion Rupiah.
- Loan limit is above 100 million Rupiah and up to 5 billion Rupiah.
- Loan can be given in Rupiah or foreign currency.
- Period for debt settlement is 1 year, extendable according to need.
- Loan type is revolving or non revolving