Credit for small enterprises (KUK)
KUK is loan specifically designed for small enterprises. It is aimed to help small businesses with capital in term of both the rupiah denomination and/or other foreign exchange currencies. The loan is aimed to help small enterprises for investment and/or to be allocated for working capital. The plafond for credit is maximum Rp 500,000,000,- (five million rupiah) and to be allocated for productive businesses.
KUK- Investment credit
It is medium-and-long term credit that is allocated to purchase capital goods for rehabilitation purpose, modernizing and expanding or building new projects with maximum time period of 10 years.
It is credit to be given for those who need additional working capital.
KUK-Working capital for building contractor
It is credit for working capital and specifically allocated for entrepreneurs involve in contractor services.
It is credit to be given as working capital or investment that is channeled through a cooperation scheme with other financing institution or other public bank.
- The business belongs to individual party or legal body including cooperative
- The status must be independent or not affiliated to other medium size or big businesses
- Owned by Indonesian citizen
- Net assets maximum Rp 200,000,000
- Annual sale maximum Rp 1,000,000,000
- Share of own financial sources minimum 20%.
- In Jakarta
Application can be submitted to City Business Center (CBC);
- CBC Region III Jakarta Kota, Jl. Lapangan Stasiun No. 2, Jakarta Barat
- CBC Region IV Jakarta Thamrin, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 5, Jakarta Pusat
- CBC Region V Jakarta Sudirman, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 54-55, Jakarta Selatan.
- Outside Jakarta
Application is submitted to any branch or contact Bank Mandiri branch offices throughout the country.
- Or contact our Hotline services at,
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. - Commercial Banking Group
Plaza Mandiri 24th floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38
Telp. (021) 5245026 - 5245168, Fax. (021) 5263632